Tuesday, March 16, 2010

breakfast and an early morning


This morning I was woken up at the crack of dawn to screaming children getting ready for school. Though most days I would be completely upset, today however I was not. Maybe it was the rays of sunshine streaming in through my window, or the the smiling faces of the ones I love greeting me back into reality, or possibly it was the freshly brewed coffee my little sister made me sitting on my nightstand filling the room with its delicious aroma. Whatever the case my be though this morning was an early morning it was a good one none the less. I have decided that today will be a good day.



"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked."
~Anais Nin

1 comment:

  1. Krista -
    Thanks so much for sharing your blog and your wonderful family.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete